Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Giant PA HOT !!!!


Glade Scented Oil Warmers


Shelf price $1.57 (at my store, Giant prices do vary from store to store)

get $2.00 OYNO (on your next order coupon)


MAKE $.43 EACH


It gets better, there are many coupons out there for this item! Values include $1, $2 and FREE. Coupons can be found 8/3/08 Smart Source, 8/24/08 Smart Source, Oct 2008 Womans Day, Peelies, and more


I had 10 $2 coupons (to my local peeps, I did not clear the shelves) I MADE $20 in OYNO coupons, and I was also using a $2.50 off $30 coupon, so these helped me get to that amount!


I believe this goes through 10/5, but my camera phone picture didn't come out well enough to tell.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this the one in Rofo or the one by Target? These would make great items for the gift baskets this year!

DianeScraps said...

The deal is up at both stores, Royersford had more stock though

Shannon S said...

Thanks so much. I got my $16.00 oyno..!! You rock.