Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Attn KMart Shoppers

I have been down that our Kmart hasn't been participating in the double coupon deal. Each time I have heard about the deal, I have called the local stores and been told "no". One store had told me "yes" one time but after I loaded up my cart they told me it was a mistake and that they should not be offereing doubles, but did honor my order for that order only (which I really wasn't prepared for, more wanted to test the waters, so it wasn't that big of a order).


So today I called the local stores, and was again told no. I decided to go ahead and call corporate. After a lenghty hold I was told that all stores should be honoring the deal and that they would email my store manager.


Well the manager just called me back, and she said they WILL honor the double coupons Today 10/1/08 and Tomorrow 10/2/08.

So call your store and ask for a manager, if that doesn't work, call corporate.

BTW theses are 'super' doubles a $2 coupon is worth $4! ! ! Internet printables are not accepted. Maximum of 4 like coupons, total coupons, per customer, per day 75.

1 comment:

StaceyV said...

Which Kmart said they would honor the doubles?