Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pssst Flaky Twists and Macaroni Grill

Recently General Mills has put a package of the New Romano's Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta in my mail box! All I need to do is add Chicken, butter and milk and a good part of a meal is taken care of.

It is also available in Garlic & Herb, Marsala with Linguine, and Alfredo with Linguine. Suggested retail price $4.79 But I can send you a coupon via Email!


I have also received coupons for Flaky Twists. New Pillsbury® Flaky Twists with Chocolate Icing conveniently helps moms make mornings even sweeter. The rich chocolate icing, warm flaky texture and aroma create an irresistible pull to the breakfast table. Simply twist, bake, and enjoy fresh-baked goodness straight from the oven. Enjoy those deliciously sweet family moments today! Suggeested retail price $2.99. But I can send you a coupon via Email!


To get your coupons emailed to you - Email me by Midnight Sunday October 12, 2008. My email address is DianeScraps @ Gmail DOT com (address typed out to prevent spam)


Interested in joining Psst? You can sign up at http://pssst.generalmills.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got in on the Pillsbury Pizza Crust & the Chex Mix Bars. Let me know if you want the link for the coupons for those. I think the Pizza Crust one is for $1.10 off. I don't know how much the bar coupon is for.

DianeScraps said...

I would love in on both! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just sent out both coupons to you through the Pssst site.

LL said...

Hey--can you guys send it to me? (who me from hcw/lisa's bargain alert)

kooponemail at yahoo