Monday, August 11, 2008

More Freebies!

My BFF is a HUGE fan of Sudoku, I am a huge fan of Time Management games, Well this deal is great for both of us, and more!

Choice of 4 BigFish Games FREE This is a Hallmark promotion, go:
HERE
and sign up, after signing up you will get a message that says:

Thank you for completing the registration process for your free game and discount coupon from Big Fish Games, Inc. Your game redemption codes and instructions will be emailed to the email account you provided. Please be sure to check this account. The subject of the e-mail will read: "Free game code from Hallmark/Big Fish Games."

Follow the directions carefully in the email and you not only get to choose one of four games for FREE, you can get a second one for 50% off (I had tried Hell's Kitchen a while ago and loved that, so I am pretty sure that will be my second one.

And . . .

mbfgads_300x250


But . . . we are not done yet. . . . Go HERE And you can purchase Azada for $.99 through August 15 . . . I am downloading that came now to try it out first.

Need more BigFish games? I have my own BigFish Page, Check it out
My Game Space Home Page

Not into PC games? That's ok, More freebies!

Free Pads! HERE

Not leaving out the men, free Men's Degree Deoderant HERE Click on the deoderant, and then Get a Free sample

Bill Gather's Homecoming Radio CD
HERE Click on Christmas in August
My parents are big fans, so this will be great to go with my Dad's Christmas gifts

Build A Bear HERE July 31 - Sept 1, stop in the store and get free stuff, new item each week, no purchase necessary

Also the summer may be over, but don't forget the FREE Family Movie Festival at Regal, free G & PG movies each Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 10AM, First-come, first-served. Check the schedule for a theater near you HERE Here is another tip, whenever I have taken the kids they have been handing out kid friendly freebies after the movie. We have gotten frisbees, free meal coupons at Chic Fil A, Money Holders (the waterproof kind that are perfect for beach, waterpark, etc)

No comments: